Sometimes having your own uniform for your local business adds that little touch that makes you look more professional. In retail it’s annoying to try and find who is working there when it’s casual. Having a uniform allows customers to know who is a consumer and who actually works there. For example I like wearing black t-shirts which makes eating in restaurants extremely painful when someone calls me over to get them a drink. If only all the staff could be noticed with the restaurants logo embroidered on the front.
Polo shirts might only be noticed in Sydney because of those people living in St Leonards wearing pink polo shirts and having their collar up (see picture above), but that’s not where it stops. There is actually a very good use for polo shirts for work as they’re comfortable, have excellent air flow to reduce sweat and can be quite tough when washing out stains.
Machine embroidery services are excellent and cost effective as they allow individuals to select embroidery patterns from a wide range of options onto their favorite embroidered clothes. This means that your custom logo can be embroidered onto a polo shirt to give that professional feel you were searching for.
Check out 24 Hour Merchandise for all your Polo Shirts in Sydney and Embroidery services. You can also have the option of screen printed polo shirts, image transfers and having sporting numbers.
Click the link to be taken to the official website and get a quote today!
- Sydney Custom Embroidery Service (sydneyembroidery.wordpress.com)
- Workwear and Unifrorms (workclobber.wordpress.com)
- Custom T-Shirts Sydney (24hourmerch.wordpress.com)
- Custom Workwear (24hourmerch.wordpress.com)
- Tshirt Printing Sydney, Australia (screenprintingsydney.wordpress.com)
- Custom Polo Shirts Sydney (24hourmerch.wordpress.com)
- 24 Hour Merchandise: Screen Printing Sydney (24hourmerch.wordpress.com)
- Custom Hoodies Sydney (24hourmerch.wordpress.com)